Community Health Care Programs
The VNA's community wellness programs encompass the community education and outreach aspect of our mission, promoting health throughout the counties we serve.
- Flu Shot Clinics at public locations, private corporations as well as work sites, churches, libraries, schools, and colleges
- Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Screenings throughout the community every month
- Mobile Unit, providing "healthcare on wheels" to treat minor, non-urgent illnesses for those who cannot afford health insurance or physician services
- Speakers Bureau for community groups
- Answer Nurse, addressing healthcare topics of interest each month
VNA is committed to keeping you well and treating you when you are not. We have a community wellness program that will help you achieve and maintain good health.